Can we agree that whole foods are better than refined? Hopefully you are making the switch to whole foods now or are in progress. When I switched from white flour to whole wheat for my breads I had to make some adjustments about how I stored and cared for the different ingredients. That is what this week’s video episode is about, how to store whole grains and other whole foods.
* In the video player you can increase the video quality (the default is very low). This will show the details of the video A LOT better! Its the cog/wheel shaped button on the right, bottom of the player.
This Video Will Cover
1. How whole grains are different than refined
2. My preferred storage containers
3. Where I keep my flours, grains and yeast
4. The best oils I keep in my kitchen
5. How to keep oils in good condition
6. What oil I use, but shouldn’t
7. My go to sweeteners
8. How to store honey
If you are switching over to whole foods, this episode is a can’t miss. Make sure you watch it so your food doesn’t go bad!
Thank you for reading today. I hope you enjoyed my video episode on how to save your new whole food ingredients. If you found today’s article interesting and helpful, and know someone who could benefit from tips and step by step videos on baking with whole grains, please share with them today!